Our yoga & travel experts advise us on the experiences we develop, ensuring the highest level of quality & authenticity. If you need help with anything visit our FAQ page and feel free to contact us!
Your soul has been calling to you,to live more deeply, more freely, more in alignment, more on purpose. If you’re reading this, something inside of you knows that it’s time to head that call. To say yes to bringing your deepest longings into your life and your truest self into the world.
Welcome. You’ve just decide to spend a month with a beautiful, select group of students from around the planet in the hands of some of the world’s most unique and talented teachers, in a place that is overflowing with spirit, culture and life.
You are about to embark on a physical, spiritual and soulful immersion that is designed to bring you into a deeper conversation with your self and support taking that conversation into the world.
Immerse yourself in an inspiring place – Embrace creativity & Engage Intuition – Discover your purpose & passion – Deepen your practice & your life – Find your people – Feel good in your body
4 weeks of daily practices, trainings & workshops with transformative teachers, aimed at fine tuning your heart, body, mind and soul & inviting in a life of your dreams. You no longer have to choose between a weeklong retreat or an all day intensive teacher training to take your practice or your life to the next level. Our residency is designed to give you the time, space and support need for you to live your deepest purpose with a ferocious passion.
We noticed that most of the people going on a traditional yoga teacher training don’t actually want to or need to be teachers, but rather are looking for a way to shift their lives into being more connected to their body and their soul and to be able to express that into the world. However until our residency, there wasn’t an alternative, a program where you could study deeply and at the same time honor fully the unique moment on your path that you find yourself and we believe this will make you even a better teacher if that is the path that calls you.
We originally designed this residency because the traditional 200 hour Yoga Teacher Trainings are focused more on completing hours than on completing the soul. While traditional TT’s, accreditation dictates what is taught, in our program, growth and healing dictates what we teach. While in a normal teacher training the health and well-being of the body is often left behind, in our residency, how you feel in your body couldn’t be more important. While traditional teacher trainings hope that you transform as a byproduct of the course, our entire program is designed around this transformation.
So, while we designed this as an alternative to a 200 hour teacher training, we found that it is actually suited for anyone, artists, teachers, students, entrepreneurs, that is being called to live more from that heart. Anyone that is longing to feel more connected to their purpose and craves to do so in beautiful community.
What you’ll get out of this immersion
– Friends that will last a lifetime, connecting over the deepest journey that exists, life lived deeply.
– You will receive teachings from some of the best teachers in the world in multiple disciplines
– You will participate in beautiful ceremonies and rituals designed to bring you more alive and more in love.
– You will learn tools for deepening all of your relationships
– You will have time and space to work on your personal projects with the support of our group
– You will come away more connected with your body and more in tune with what it truly needs to feel most alive.
How it works / The Flow
– 5-days a week / 3-4 hours of mornings meditations, yoga, movement, teaching at the local yoga studio.
– Breakfasts will be provided and shared in community.
– Afternoons are for personal time to integrate teachings, work on your projects, journal, dream, explore, experience and do what you LOVE.
– We encourage, in addition to the morning practice, each participants spends 1 hour a day doing what they love the most or learning something new.
– Lunch and dinners will be on your own except for our weekly communal dinner
– You will all live together in nice apartments with kitchens.
– There will be two excursions to explore Mexico & her rich traditions
– You will go on one overnight to explore more deeply
– You will have support setting up any classes you will need
– You will have a menu of 1on1 sessions you can take with our healers/therapists
Who will attend?
This immersion is designed for anyone looking to deepen their connection with their self, their soul, their purpose. For anyone wanting to learn more about ancient and modern healing practices that they can bring into their lives and/or back to their students.
Is this you?
– Anyone going through a deep transition or shift in their life and wanting support to do it in the most graceful, empowering and purposeful way.
– Yoga teachers and healers that want add more depth to their teaching and offerings
– Yoga/movement students wanting to take their practice and life to the next level and learn more about different modalities
– Artists & creatives looking for the space and support to tap into their creative source and express their gifts more deeply.
– Entrepreneurs wanting to bring their gifts into the world with integrity
– Anyone who has lost touch with their daily practice and wants to restart a healthy lifestyle
– Anyone who is craving learning and growing in a rich community
Why is there an application?
Though there aren’t any physical requirements or technical limitations, with the extreme amount of interest in this residency, we aim to make sure that every single person in the program is dedicated, passionate and will support our group dynamics.
Born in Spain, I have had the pleasure to live and travel around the world. Yoga found me many years ago when I was living the hectic London life. The healing properties of the practice, both on and off the mat, lead me to India where I lived for seven months having the chance to study different disciplines with great masters and experience the roots of the practice. After these months of profound realizations, the magic of life guided to Mexico, where I am currently based.
RYT-500, I have also broadened my teachings studying different taoist and tantric techniques such as zhineng qigong level 1, Yin yoga, and Tantra yoga, which have enriched my awareness of the subtle body and allowed me to have a more holistic approach to the practice.
I throw Yin yoga teacher trainings in Mexico, and workshops internationally, I have had the pleasure to work with different clients and events such as opening the Forbes Forum Powerful Woman 2017 in Mexico and appear regularly on TV to share the teachings.
My classes are rooted in Hatha yoga, deeply connected to conscious movement and a strong sensitivity for the subtle body and the energetic field. Providing always a safe space to deepen into the journey of the Self and for alchemy to happen.
Mari Sierra has an ability to harmonize matters of the heart and body with that of the head – with solid theoretical foundations. As a Mexican woman she balances a mezo-american connection to the earth with a unique ability to embrace and communicate elemental truths to a technology-obsessed western world via alchemical combinations of dance, yoga and experiential travel – reminding people that they too are nature.”
Teacher, Designer, Innovator, Artist
We encourage those that can’t afford the full price option to sign up early for the lowest price. We strive to maintain a balance between offering our programs to the widest range of participants and running a sustainable and thriving company so that we can continue to create and share our experiences with you. Please inquire about payment plans if you need help spreading out payments. We can split up your payments however final payments are due at least 45 days prior to the start date of your retreat.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the know about special deals, new trips and experiences you just can't miss.