Healthy Holiday Drink: Lavender Old-Fashioned
December 19, 2015
You’ll love this glowy twist on an Old Fashioned, which is perfect for the holiday season.
- 1.5 oz rye whiskey
- 1 sugar cube
- dash of lavender bitters
- orange slice
- fresh lavender for garnish
1. In a cocktail glass, muddle your sugar, orange slice and bitters.
2. Add your whiskey and stir about 20 times, or until well mixed.
3. Add a large cube of ice or a scoop of ice and stir again.
4. Top with fresh lavender or a fresh orange slice!
Recipe by: Kara Elise
Photography by: Sasha Young
Originally Published on How You Glow, the Glowing Goddesses leading our Glow Yoga Retreat in Bali.