Healthy Holiday Drink: Lavender Old-Fashioned
December 5, 2019
You’ll love this glowy twist on an Old Fashioned, which is perfect for the holiday season. The real special kick here is the lavender bitters and fresh lavender for garnish.
- 1.5 oz rye whiskey
- 1 sugar cube
- dash of lavender bitters
- orange slice
- fresh lavender for garnish
1. In a cocktail glass, muddle your sugar, orange slice and bitters.
2. Add your whiskey and stir about 20 times, or until well mixed.
3. Add a large cube of ice or a scoop of ice and stir again.
4. Top with fresh lavender or a fresh orange slice!